Ir al contenido principal

DO YOU MISS ME? ..FADING AWAY

This I wrote a couple hours ago.I notice that sometimes there is always someone that seem to be like an invisible force.. you can see but feel. .. But what happens when that force fades away when you forget, a persons name, the pitch of their voice, the way they look or even the words they said..ect..Lately there is someone who..Is becoming, a complete stranger to me.

Finding you meant turning off the lights at night. Now the sketch of you is just another drawing in my heart a trip to something that I can’t remember. An ink that seem to fade away a lie sleeping next to the true holding each other waiting for “brave” to show up . I wonder what you feel when you see me.. because I feel an empty space. Thinking, I may be stuck in your eyes like a sunset in July..See,I just realize somedays ..you think of me and I get your call others you just sell yourself out. In those lonely nights I find my self being just your momentary remedy. hey ..hey ..hey tell me are you alright  ? Do you think of me? Do I wear a bullet proof vest? Somehow, somewhere I lost your smile I wonder tonight if I ever met you or if you and I meant love ..They say there is a fine line between love and hate ..Does that mean I hate you now? I know, you been here under my skin.. I just wonder…It could be possible you are still here?... tonight you are the stranger under my skin.


I KNOW NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU BUT I WONDER WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE FOR ME ?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

se me cayó la venda de los ojos!!

Como todo en la vida siempre tenemos que tomar decisiones, conocer, aprender, y sobre todo seguir siempre para delante! La vida está llena de sorpresas unas no muy gratas pero que se le puede hacer? NADA simple mente quedarse con lo bueno y lo malo olvidarlo pero como NO se puede olvidar de la noche a la mañana, bueno simple mente darle poca importancia. Últimamente me di cuenta que NO todas las personas que están a mi lado lo están porque si algunos tiene su propio interés, otros me quiere a su manera o cuando solo necesitan algo pero NO todo es malo! porque tengo aquellos que están porque así lo desean des interesadamente. Este año que se va con él también se van personas a las que alguna vez llame “amigos/a” o “Te quiero/ amor” ahora solo será conocidos porque no encuentro otra palabra para ellos. A veces cerramos algunas puertas por decisión, otras se nos cierran sin poder detenerlas y muchas simplemente no pudimos abrir por ahora. Yo como estupida NO quería cerrar algunas, detener...

Amending my broken heart.

she ask me how I want to end this year - "I try to make this kind and clear...Just a chance that we'll find better days"... It is funny to think that now, 6 months ago I was death but alive in darkness numbing the nights and days living in routine of mediocrity forgetting myself what,who I was.Making everyday little by little just to get by for the next day absolutely sure about something but at same time have no fucking idea what exactly was going on. I sit in a room full of noise but felt in complete silence while staring at a wall that seems to collapse left feeling empty like fool, lost but what truly scares me the most honestly was not knowing I was in trouble in a maybe depression that I continue to fight like a soldier in battle.A war that always seems to get the best of me but knowing that I was becoming someone who I was not that was a terrifying feeling!!.The question was what would I say to them when they ask for the reason of my problem?If i myself wanted to ...

En el club del desamor

Bueno mi 1 blog después de un tiempo sin escribir ..en estos días en una de esas caminatas ..me encontré con una joven(desconocida) que por su comportamiento y mirada sentí una sensación de tristeza ,en su cara la preocupación y en su mirada signos de ¿? (mientras la observa(si q ella se diera cuenta pues me viera dado pena jejejeje )Escribí esto"En el club del desamor" /Quien sabe que era lo que a esta chica le agobiaba solo ella sabrá) “Para sentir el alma viva ahí que aceptar los latidos del corazón ..p.s. viento” Corazón : Déjame sentir el color de los sueños soñar una vez más besar el cielo querer por querer y prometo mañana volver al baúl que me has dejado . ( mientras una voz en tono firme respondió.) Desamor : ¡Espera! ¿Qué haces? ¿Dónde vas?..cuando vas a prender que ese sentimiento llamado “AMOR” solo jugara contigo! Tan solo vas detrás de un momento que durara lo que dura un suspiro (en el silencio poco a poco se escucho un boom, boom acelerando a paso le...