Ir al contenido principal

had Enough of Enough for now!!

Yes, there are times when I should give thrown in the towel, called it quits, I am ready !!. I have a colorful personality even when I am shy ,yes I am shy and have patience  it takes a lot for me to get really piss off I bet  you  been there? The question is  how to get out?  of ridiculously long hours of stupid lies ,of people who are just to self center that in the effort to “keep it real" like they say they just been self center and then when they try to hard it does not work . Well I question that ..I felt helpless dealing with stubborn,  self-center people ... They don’t understand than you sometimes do not want to change them you just want to help because you FU##$King care about them . WFT ?? I said advise not change but I guess people take it the wrong way sometimes . Then they not only get offended but then goes by...  throwing all your mistakes in your face so you end up being the bad one of the story.  That's not right, Look at the  millions situations you have overcome but one simple conversation can not take place without someone talking bull%%%shit about the other one. I lower not only my voice but my anger and every now and then let a bullshit go by .. I have to tolerate I have to say sorry I have to fix my mistake ..why can they for a change accept they are wrong just once !!I told her that I need …  to communicate not fight …I was the bad one ..got mad walk away I try to keep in touch , calling, but once I stopped just to see the reaction , I did not hear nothing . She did not made the effort but after years I get a call and guess what yup is her... is so simple once you decide to walk away from me you made the decision to walk away from my life .I always thought that people can change .. once they get their priorities . Well, I guess I was wrong. Some people don’t change! They come back to be their old jerks forget about the love u show , just don’t want to admit they were ...wrong.

There is nothing bad in being like that sometimes but being like that all the time with people who care and love you well is just bullshit ,they can do it to me but if I am acting like them I have become like evil .. ignorant, selfish ,cold hearted ...If she can , why cant I? I guess “ The Wheel Of Fortune, what goes up, must come down” I maybe shy at times , peaceful but I do get tired of bullshit !!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

se me cayó la venda de los ojos!!

Como todo en la vida siempre tenemos que tomar decisiones, conocer, aprender, y sobre todo seguir siempre para delante! La vida está llena de sorpresas unas no muy gratas pero que se le puede hacer? NADA simple mente quedarse con lo bueno y lo malo olvidarlo pero como NO se puede olvidar de la noche a la mañana, bueno simple mente darle poca importancia. Últimamente me di cuenta que NO todas las personas que están a mi lado lo están porque si algunos tiene su propio interés, otros me quiere a su manera o cuando solo necesitan algo pero NO todo es malo! porque tengo aquellos que están porque así lo desean des interesadamente. Este año que se va con él también se van personas a las que alguna vez llame “amigos/a” o “Te quiero/ amor” ahora solo será conocidos porque no encuentro otra palabra para ellos. A veces cerramos algunas puertas por decisión, otras se nos cierran sin poder detenerlas y muchas simplemente no pudimos abrir por ahora. Yo como estupida NO quería cerrar algunas, detener...

Amending my broken heart.

she ask me how I want to end this year - "I try to make this kind and clear...Just a chance that we'll find better days"... It is funny to think that now, 6 months ago I was death but alive in darkness numbing the nights and days living in routine of mediocrity forgetting myself what,who I was.Making everyday little by little just to get by for the next day absolutely sure about something but at same time have no fucking idea what exactly was going on. I sit in a room full of noise but felt in complete silence while staring at a wall that seems to collapse left feeling empty like fool, lost but what truly scares me the most honestly was not knowing I was in trouble in a maybe depression that I continue to fight like a soldier in battle.A war that always seems to get the best of me but knowing that I was becoming someone who I was not that was a terrifying feeling!!.The question was what would I say to them when they ask for the reason of my problem?If i myself wanted to ...

En el club del desamor

Bueno mi 1 blog después de un tiempo sin escribir ..en estos días en una de esas caminatas ..me encontré con una joven(desconocida) que por su comportamiento y mirada sentí una sensación de tristeza ,en su cara la preocupación y en su mirada signos de ¿? (mientras la observa(si q ella se diera cuenta pues me viera dado pena jejejeje )Escribí esto"En el club del desamor" /Quien sabe que era lo que a esta chica le agobiaba solo ella sabrá) “Para sentir el alma viva ahí que aceptar los latidos del corazón ..p.s. viento” Corazón : Déjame sentir el color de los sueños soñar una vez más besar el cielo querer por querer y prometo mañana volver al baúl que me has dejado . ( mientras una voz en tono firme respondió.) Desamor : ¡Espera! ¿Qué haces? ¿Dónde vas?..cuando vas a prender que ese sentimiento llamado “AMOR” solo jugara contigo! Tan solo vas detrás de un momento que durara lo que dura un suspiro (en el silencio poco a poco se escucho un boom, boom acelerando a paso le...