♥ Asido el tiempo que mediera La RaZoN OTRA VeZ TeRmInE Mi lUtoO.. a CaDa PaSo Q do y AlGo Me VoY dejanDo ♥
she ask me how I want to end this year - "I try to make this kind and clear...Just a chance that we'll find better days"... It is funny to think that now, 6 months ago I was death but alive in darkness numbing the nights and days living in routine of mediocrity forgetting myself what,who I was.Making everyday little by little just to get by for the next day absolutely sure about something but at same time have no fucking idea what exactly was going on. I sit in a room full of noise but felt in complete silence while staring at a wall that seems to collapse left feeling empty like fool, lost but what truly scares me the most honestly was not knowing I was in trouble in a maybe depression that I continue to fight like a soldier in battle.A war that always seems to get the best of me but knowing that I was becoming someone who I was not that was a terrifying feeling!!.The question was what would I say to them when they ask for the reason of my problem?If i myself wanted to ...
Comentarios