"Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you will find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding. But theres also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who’s been standing beside you all along.”
MY LOVE TODAY 8/27/ IS YOUR B-DAY & I THANKS GOD FOR YOU TODAY AND EVERYDAY YOU ARE MY LIL HEART:)I'm going to tell you that "I love you" In the best way that I can :You are my lil HEART When you look at me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of heaven ,you are the light that makes my darkness disappear When I hold you in my arms I find the Strength that Keeps me Walking!! You are the Hope that keeps me trusting ,the pure Love in My heart.. You are the Shining Star of my sky My Smile Starts everyday as soon as I see your lil eyes open .The day you were born I did not only found a brother but I found..I found a wonderful friend No matter where you are or where you go, or how many ocean are between us, thousands of miles we might be apart Baby boy you're my all .I can't stop the rain from falling or your heart from being broken but I will not disappoint you just remember I will always be there whether there’s sun or strom in ur life..I will be right there for you 'til the end forever I hope you know that I'll always be there I know it's hard sometimes ,But remember this what I say I have memories that will last a life time and if one day I forget everything Your memories are the ones that I will like to always treasure the most.. the fun times and laughter that we have shared I hope you understood what I try to tell you and how much I care for you you know I treat you like my son my lil heart and I will always keep you in my heart like our song. The years will keep flying and soon you be a men but NEVER FORGET THAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!our song 4ever D..ur2 mommy loves you.
That Little Boy Of Mine
Bonnie Owens
Who cares for fame or fortune
Who cares for wealth or gold
Because I find a fortune
Within my arms I hold
A tiny turned up nose
Two cheeks just like a rose
So sweet from head to toes
That little boy of mine
Two arms that hold me tight
Two eyes that shine so bright
Two lips that kiss goodnight
That little boy of mine
No one will ever know
Just what his coming has meant
Because I love him so
He's something heaven has sent
He's all the world to me
He climbs upon my knee
To me he'll always be
That little boy of mine
And when he lays his head
Upon his pillow so white
I pray the Lord above
To guide him safe through the night
In dreams I see his face
And feel his fond embrace
There's no one can replace
That little boy of mine.
Como todo en la vida siempre tenemos que tomar decisiones, conocer, aprender, y sobre todo seguir siempre para delante! La vida está llena de sorpresas unas no muy gratas pero que se le puede hacer? NADA simple mente quedarse con lo bueno y lo malo olvidarlo pero como NO se puede olvidar de la noche a la mañana, bueno simple mente darle poca importancia. Últimamente me di cuenta que NO todas las personas que están a mi lado lo están porque si algunos tiene su propio interés, otros me quiere a su manera o cuando solo necesitan algo pero NO todo es malo! porque tengo aquellos que están porque así lo desean des interesadamente. Este año que se va con él también se van personas a las que alguna vez llame “amigos/a” o “Te quiero/ amor” ahora solo será conocidos porque no encuentro otra palabra para ellos. A veces cerramos algunas puertas por decisión, otras se nos cierran sin poder detenerlas y muchas simplemente no pudimos abrir por ahora. Yo como estupida NO quería cerrar algunas, detener...
she ask me how I want to end this year - "I try to make this kind and clear...Just a chance that we'll find better days"... It is funny to think that now, 6 months ago I was death but alive in darkness numbing the nights and days living in routine of mediocrity forgetting myself what,who I was.Making everyday little by little just to get by for the next day absolutely sure about something but at same time have no fucking idea what exactly was going on. I sit in a room full of noise but felt in complete silence while staring at a wall that seems to collapse left feeling empty like fool, lost but what truly scares me the most honestly was not knowing I was in trouble in a maybe depression that I continue to fight like a soldier in battle.A war that always seems to get the best of me but knowing that I was becoming someone who I was not that was a terrifying feeling!!.The question was what would I say to them when they ask for the reason of my problem?If i myself wanted to ...
Bueno mi 1 blog después de un tiempo sin escribir ..en estos días en una de esas caminatas ..me encontré con una joven(desconocida) que por su comportamiento y mirada sentí una sensación de tristeza ,en su cara la preocupación y en su mirada signos de ¿? (mientras la observa(si q ella se diera cuenta pues me viera dado pena jejejeje )Escribí esto"En el club del desamor" /Quien sabe que era lo que a esta chica le agobiaba solo ella sabrá) “Para sentir el alma viva ahí que aceptar los latidos del corazón ..p.s. viento” Corazón : Déjame sentir el color de los sueños soñar una vez más besar el cielo querer por querer y prometo mañana volver al baúl que me has dejado . ( mientras una voz en tono firme respondió.) Desamor : ¡Espera! ¿Qué haces? ¿Dónde vas?..cuando vas a prender que ese sentimiento llamado “AMOR” solo jugara contigo! Tan solo vas detrás de un momento que durara lo que dura un suspiro (en el silencio poco a poco se escucho un boom, boom acelerando a paso le...
Comentarios