Ir al contenido principal

how can i move on when I'm still in love (with you)

If you leaving do not forget to leave my heart with a message saying BREAKING IT I HOPE YOU CAN FIX IT

I was at my top this pass weekend (rather than smashing something) what better way to deal with that than to go for a walk…to clear my head today…and after doing couple of (home.. related work) I went strolling through the streets of NYC force of habit, So here I was, I began to finish this though.. How do you move on when you're still in love with someone … do you know? tell me how. I bet most of you know what I am talking about been there done that right? Well me too.. When it comes to love I think it doesn’t matter who split who because the grief of the lost (one will feel it more than the other)but both lovers will feel it (I think in their own way .. Some move faster others do not )."love" seems to be the magic no one wants to miss because love will make you do things you normally would not do (Love is that good insanity inside you)Even if the person you fall for takes over every part of your life you still do not want to run away from him/her. Many say “LOVE is for suckers” and that is better just to have many(one night stands or speed dating )like two of my friends said is just sex without love without mixing emotions is wonderful ..because you do not get dump or end up hurting someone (just if you wondering yes it was a boy who said that but also a girl agree with him,…I guess they say that because they never fallen in love but wait till they find that one person they be like OMG!! lol )than to be with one person (365 days ,24 hours & 7 days) of your life. (The truth's speaking )..For what it is worth even if love is like they said “for suckers” falling for that prince charming that ends ups been just a frog at the end I at least was happy for a little bit, and got to know what is to give and get love back and later on be heart broken, destroyed is all good so DAMMIT! I am a sucker for “LOVE” ( I feel sorry for those that do not know that feeling )I am strange why you may ask? I'll tell you why…( in my experience) I can get really hurt & heart broken and I do not know why I still believe in “happiness” “love” and that “forever” & “hope” words & believe in two people loving each other in this life .(lol yeah you can laugh because I myself laugh too sometimes lol )the maximum I had spent alone was 4 years before letting someone into my heart & life, (best years of my life… Can complain did a lot and enjoy finding me and being with my friends & baby boy ) Now I can’t avoid it (love)it happens even if I am not looking for it !!! (still do unfortunately).it is really easy for me to move on after something bad, and everything goes back to normal but the problem comes that in “love” not all the time I can move on so easy ..these is what I wonder how I can move on in some and in others no? (should I stop love? )and not made the same mistake…o well that’s love right ? Ups and downs … do any of you know how to move on.. Is there an easy ways out? ( I guess next time I fall in love I will put a sign saying “I know you going to leave me with a broken heart) maybe that will make it easy to move on.(lol if not I will start following my friends advice for now "one nigth stands & speed dating lol)jk

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

se me cayó la venda de los ojos!!

Como todo en la vida siempre tenemos que tomar decisiones, conocer, aprender, y sobre todo seguir siempre para delante! La vida está llena de sorpresas unas no muy gratas pero que se le puede hacer? NADA simple mente quedarse con lo bueno y lo malo olvidarlo pero como NO se puede olvidar de la noche a la mañana, bueno simple mente darle poca importancia. Últimamente me di cuenta que NO todas las personas que están a mi lado lo están porque si algunos tiene su propio interés, otros me quiere a su manera o cuando solo necesitan algo pero NO todo es malo! porque tengo aquellos que están porque así lo desean des interesadamente. Este año que se va con él también se van personas a las que alguna vez llame “amigos/a” o “Te quiero/ amor” ahora solo será conocidos porque no encuentro otra palabra para ellos. A veces cerramos algunas puertas por decisión, otras se nos cierran sin poder detenerlas y muchas simplemente no pudimos abrir por ahora. Yo como estupida NO quería cerrar algunas, detener...

Amending my broken heart.

she ask me how I want to end this year - "I try to make this kind and clear...Just a chance that we'll find better days"... It is funny to think that now, 6 months ago I was death but alive in darkness numbing the nights and days living in routine of mediocrity forgetting myself what,who I was.Making everyday little by little just to get by for the next day absolutely sure about something but at same time have no fucking idea what exactly was going on. I sit in a room full of noise but felt in complete silence while staring at a wall that seems to collapse left feeling empty like fool, lost but what truly scares me the most honestly was not knowing I was in trouble in a maybe depression that I continue to fight like a soldier in battle.A war that always seems to get the best of me but knowing that I was becoming someone who I was not that was a terrifying feeling!!.The question was what would I say to them when they ask for the reason of my problem?If i myself wanted to ...

En el club del desamor

Bueno mi 1 blog después de un tiempo sin escribir ..en estos días en una de esas caminatas ..me encontré con una joven(desconocida) que por su comportamiento y mirada sentí una sensación de tristeza ,en su cara la preocupación y en su mirada signos de ¿? (mientras la observa(si q ella se diera cuenta pues me viera dado pena jejejeje )Escribí esto"En el club del desamor" /Quien sabe que era lo que a esta chica le agobiaba solo ella sabrá) “Para sentir el alma viva ahí que aceptar los latidos del corazón ..p.s. viento” Corazón : Déjame sentir el color de los sueños soñar una vez más besar el cielo querer por querer y prometo mañana volver al baúl que me has dejado . ( mientras una voz en tono firme respondió.) Desamor : ¡Espera! ¿Qué haces? ¿Dónde vas?..cuando vas a prender que ese sentimiento llamado “AMOR” solo jugara contigo! Tan solo vas detrás de un momento que durara lo que dura un suspiro (en el silencio poco a poco se escucho un boom, boom acelerando a paso le...