Ir al contenido principal

"SOMETIMES I WISH SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL FIND ME "

well like every friday i post a new one but today i did know what to write about so i went for a walk not my normal walk i went far from home & tonight walking down Broadway (new york city ) I rememberd something & Standing underneath the moon felt the beating of my heart,i rememberd what my best friend said two days before we know each other almos 10 years now but we've been away from each other for some months. But we stayed connected through the phone and IM when we can. It was funny after all the thngs we could had talk the first topic she came out with was " Settle down" In my mind I went "your sO gOOd sO gOOd like OOoh OOoh damN!Marriage" like friends we do talk about that she is moslty the only one that I trust and most of the time she knows who I love or like. just 2 thoughts came to me does she thinks i am in love?and "omg she is going to get married!!" I was relief to hear she was not going to get married!! but she wanted to know what was going on with me its been almos 9 months and she said she found me different i don't talk anymore about "love" is like someone or something has me busy. "Do you see the future growing old with someone" she said I smile about the situation & countinue telling her I love,love that feeling of being and having love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning next to the one person you love,hug and kiss. That is special love that feeling is special.Marriage is wonderful idea even when i say is not for me! I do look forward to a wonderful Marriage or relationship with an amazing person,Its impossible to satisfy everyone or do everything at the same time but I'm not desperate, or looking for it. It's something that i believe .. hopefully, maybe at at one point of my life, I'll be able to do. (I need sleep continue later lol) i just leave this.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

se me cayó la venda de los ojos!!

Como todo en la vida siempre tenemos que tomar decisiones, conocer, aprender, y sobre todo seguir siempre para delante! La vida está llena de sorpresas unas no muy gratas pero que se le puede hacer? NADA simple mente quedarse con lo bueno y lo malo olvidarlo pero como NO se puede olvidar de la noche a la mañana, bueno simple mente darle poca importancia. Últimamente me di cuenta que NO todas las personas que están a mi lado lo están porque si algunos tiene su propio interés, otros me quiere a su manera o cuando solo necesitan algo pero NO todo es malo! porque tengo aquellos que están porque así lo desean des interesadamente. Este año que se va con él también se van personas a las que alguna vez llame “amigos/a” o “Te quiero/ amor” ahora solo será conocidos porque no encuentro otra palabra para ellos. A veces cerramos algunas puertas por decisión, otras se nos cierran sin poder detenerlas y muchas simplemente no pudimos abrir por ahora. Yo como estupida NO quería cerrar algunas, detener...

Amending my broken heart.

she ask me how I want to end this year - "I try to make this kind and clear...Just a chance that we'll find better days"... It is funny to think that now, 6 months ago I was death but alive in darkness numbing the nights and days living in routine of mediocrity forgetting myself what,who I was.Making everyday little by little just to get by for the next day absolutely sure about something but at same time have no fucking idea what exactly was going on. I sit in a room full of noise but felt in complete silence while staring at a wall that seems to collapse left feeling empty like fool, lost but what truly scares me the most honestly was not knowing I was in trouble in a maybe depression that I continue to fight like a soldier in battle.A war that always seems to get the best of me but knowing that I was becoming someone who I was not that was a terrifying feeling!!.The question was what would I say to them when they ask for the reason of my problem?If i myself wanted to ...

En el club del desamor

Bueno mi 1 blog después de un tiempo sin escribir ..en estos días en una de esas caminatas ..me encontré con una joven(desconocida) que por su comportamiento y mirada sentí una sensación de tristeza ,en su cara la preocupación y en su mirada signos de ¿? (mientras la observa(si q ella se diera cuenta pues me viera dado pena jejejeje )Escribí esto"En el club del desamor" /Quien sabe que era lo que a esta chica le agobiaba solo ella sabrá) “Para sentir el alma viva ahí que aceptar los latidos del corazón ..p.s. viento” Corazón : Déjame sentir el color de los sueños soñar una vez más besar el cielo querer por querer y prometo mañana volver al baúl que me has dejado . ( mientras una voz en tono firme respondió.) Desamor : ¡Espera! ¿Qué haces? ¿Dónde vas?..cuando vas a prender que ese sentimiento llamado “AMOR” solo jugara contigo! Tan solo vas detrás de un momento que durara lo que dura un suspiro (en el silencio poco a poco se escucho un boom, boom acelerando a paso le...